- Traefik 2.0 on MicroK8s November 15, 2019
- Messgenauigkeit prüfen bei Luftfeuchtesensoren. December 14, 2017
- So long and thanx for all the fish. September 22, 2016
- Bundesparteitag 2013.2 Nachlese December 4, 2013
- Basisentscheid die zweite, die Antwort an den Antragsteller November 30, 2013
Tag Archives: openwrt
My dear friend nbd did some redboot modifications some time ago and now he ported it to ubnt nanostation-2 and Bullet-2. The Problem: whenever i brick a nanostation or bullet, i have to climb to the roof and press the … Continue reading
Hi, 26c3 is over and we had quite some experiments going on. Not everything went good, but we learned a lot: babel did not survive the hack-center. ahcp did survive. measurement needs to be improved That does not sound much, … Continue reading
Ufo vom Rundfreifunk hat mich auf dem 25c3 interviewed, das mp3 gibs hier.
While doing the last setup for the ipv4 through ipv6 mesh experiment, i set up an asus WL50g deluxe, one of the better router built. Everything was going fine, except the fact i was too stupid to configure wl0 with … Continue reading
Nbd told me, to build an full openwrt with all packages, ignoring the failing packages, add a IGNORE_ERRORS=m to the make call. This will let continiue the build, even if a single packed marked with “m” failed to build.